For excellence in lightweight travel trailer RVs, the Prime Time Tracer Air delivers. With a large number of Tracer Air Travel Trailers For Sale at a very reasonable price, Prime Time RV offers a durable camper for RVers looking for affordable comfort.
But what sets the Prime Time Tracer Air apart from other lightweight travel trailers in it’s class? We’ll take a look at 5 Advantages the Tracer Air Ultra Lite offers RV campers.
- ETERNABOND® Construction with high gloss fiberglass exterior sidewalls – The Tracer Air is built right and built tough. Laminated aluminum framing including the sidewalls, end walls, floor and slide out walls and roof, make this a construction you can rely on for years down the road.
- EZ Tow wide track suspension– The Tracer Air’s wide track suspension on deep slide out models provides a more stable and safe towing experience when you’re hauling your camper.
- Residential furniture, window treatments, bedding and decor – Kick back and relax in residential comforts such as plush living room furniture, an “Evergreen” select foam queen sized mattress, residential seamless counter tops in the kitchen and more.
- Enclosed and heated underbelly with heated holding tanks and dump valves, and extra thick R-52 rated insulation in the ceiling and floor are a few of the components that make up the extreme thermal package. This added insulation allows you to continue camping when the temperatures drop.
- Convenient outdoor features such as the universal docking area and the outdoor kitchen on some models makes camping super fun and easy. Kick back and relax under the large power, LED awning with family and friends while enjoying the great outdoors. Less hassle setting up and breaking down camp means more time having fun.